Nutritional requirements will vary depending upon your needs and goals.  There is no "one size fits all" nutrition program.  We will guide you in creating healthy habits, behaviors and nutritional practices which are in alignment with your specific goals.  With that said, there are some general guidelines we will implement to help you get started on the right track.  

The 90/10 Rule

Initially we recommend maintaining a 90% compliance record with your nutrition to help create momentum towards your goals.  That leaves a 10% margin for error or 2-4 occurences per week in which you are not compliant, such as: not meeting your protein requirements, skipping meals, making bad choices, etc ...  Once you have reached your goal, you may begin following the 80/20 rule.  Keep in mind there may be times when you feel yourself slipping up.  If this becomes a pattern you may need to revert back to the 90/10 rule to get back on track.

The 80/20 Rule

Once you have accomplished your goal and developed healthy lifestyle habits, you can begin a maintenance phase which we refer to as the 80/20 rule.  This will allow you more flexibililty with your nutrition and is a great general rule of thumb to follow in order to live a healthy balanced lifestyle.    



We utilize a nutritional technology system called Isagenix.  Isagenix is a lifestyle company with many solutions for healthy living.  First and foremost they offer top of the line nutritional products and supplements that provide the body with dense, high quality nutrition that helps fill in the gaps left behind by our depleted food system.  Leading the world in Nutritional Cleansing, they offer a solution which aids the body at safely and effectively removing harmful toxins and impurities so the systems of the body can get back into balance and function optimally. Isagenix is unique in that they also offer a personal development program which helps customers create vision, set goals, build new healthy lifestyle habits, develop a positive mindset and breakthrough the mental barriers that often hold us back from achieving our goals.  

We have been incorporating Isagenix Nutrition into our lives for 6 years now and it has allowed us to create a nice healthy balance of enjoying occasional outings and indulgences while maintaining our health and fitness at the same time.  Before Isagenix came into our lives we struggled to maintain our physiques and had no system for getting ourselves back on track when life got a little crazy.  We were stressed, exhausted and overwhelmed small gym owners.  We assumed that what we were experiencing was typical life as small business owners and we would just have to grind it out.  The combination of stress from running our gym and putting other peoples needs before our own had a significantly negative impact on our health.  Isagenix provided us with the tools necessary to stay on track and was the perfect compliment to our busy lifestyle.  It gave us fast, easy, convenient nutrition that not only allowed us to hit our nutritional requirements but, it gave us the energy we needed to run our business and it helped improve our body composition and performance in the gym.  

We believe wholeheartedly that Isagenix offers the highest quality and most complete system of products and supplements that exist today. Isagenix offers a variety of nutritional systems to help support your needs whether your goal is fat loss, muscle gain, sports performance or healthy aging.  All of these systems are science based, backed by peer reviewed independent research and designed to work with your body to help you accomplish your health and fitness goals.  It's not a magic wand, it's a tool of perfect nutrients that when used correctly and daily offers life changing results.  Nutritional supplementation is a necessary adjunct to healthy eating.  As our food system and farming practices have gotten worse, our need for a nutritional technology like Isagenix continues to rise.  Our bodies are over fed and under nourished and Isagenix provides a solution to help us achieve optimal health while living in a toxic world.  

Contact us today if you have any questions about which pak best suits your needs.